We are seeking a self-motivated, energetic marketing and administrative coordinator to join our team.
We’re seeking candidates who enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and excel at managing individual tasks. We love people who can be given direction and run with it, people who are efficient multi-taskers, and well-organized. It’s important to have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and graphic design skills. Ideal candidates are creative problem solvers that think strategically.
Must love wearing many hats…in a small and growing office, we all do! The following is a representative list of responsibilities:
• Reviewing requirements for, organizing, and assembling qualifications and proposal packages
• Assembling prospective client folios
• Preparing presentation and interview materials
• Updating internal office information including bio sheets and project sheets
• Identifying opportunities for ads, design and coordination
• Assisting with design presentation materials
• Coordination with outside consultants
• Market research
• Event planning
• Social media engagement
• Management of office contact list and calendar
• General administrative tasks may include ordering supplies, assisting with project archiving, and managing office storage and organization
• Required Program Experience: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Adobe: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
• Program Experience Preferred: Hubspot, web design, maintaining a CRM database
• Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, graphic design or related field
• 2-5 years of marketing experience
• Experience working in the AEC industry is a plus
Interested? Please submit your information through our employment page.